TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE: www.farmavet.ro
- Terms and conditions. Applicability
- The Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") mentioned below govern the Terms and Conditions of Use/Access/Visit of the Site and apply to all Users.
- The website farmavet.ro is managed by Farmavet SA, a joint stock company, administered in a dualistic system, organized and operating according to the laws of Romania, with its registered office in Bucharest, 333, Calea Giulesti district 6, registered with the Trade Registry Office attached to the Bucharest Tribunal under no. J40/131/1991, CUI 256.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully if you wish to use/access, in any way, our Website accessible at URL:ro and if you do not agree to this document, please stop accessing/visiting our Site. If you continue to use/access our Site, you have accepted this document, Terms and Conditions, in the version published on the Site at each time you access it.
- The materials presented on the Site are provided "as they are", without any warranty, express or implied by Farmavet. Farmavet does not offer any express or implied warranty, without being limited to the marketing and aptitude of the Products for a particular purpose.
- The terms used in the upper part of the first letter are defined in these Terms and Conditions as follows:
means the company Farmavet SA, a joint stock company, administered in a dualistic system, organized and operating according to the laws of Romania, with its registered office in Bucharest, 333, Calea Giulesti district 6, registered with the Trade Registry Office attached to the Bucharest Tribunal under no. J40/131/1991, CUI/CIF RO256.
means all the specifications and/or descriptions of the Products, as specified in their description/prospect submitted by the manufacturers of the Products, which are for information purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of a specialist in the field
means (i) any natural person over the age of 18 with full exercise capacity; (ii) any representative acting on behalf of and on behalf of a legal person (the definition of the legal person is not limited to companies registered according to the provisions of Law No. 31/1990 on companies) registered and operating according to the laws of Romania and (iii) any authorized natural person who accesses/visits the Site.
any product listed (mentioned) on the Site.
- Modification of the Site Terms and Conditions: Farmavet reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Their modified form is available immediately after modification at any time on the Site at: farmavet.ro/termeni-si-conditii. If you do not agree to the amended form of the Terms and Conditions, please stop accessing, using and/or visiting our Site. Be sure to reread these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis because if you access or use the Site you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions in the version published on the Site at the time of your visit.
- Access to the Site: subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions, access to the Site is allowed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Farmavet does not guarantee the uninterrupted and proper operation of the Site or mobile data services (telephony) that allow access to the Site, depending on the device from which you access the Site so that Farmavet is not liable for any damages created from any of these causes. Using, accessing or visiting the Site is free of charge but the use of services provided by third parties (e.g., internet services, or other categories of services) may involve contracting these services from third-party providers and paying a fee for these services. The value of the consumption of internet and/or mobile services generated by accessing the Site is borne by the User, according to the policy of the third party provider. It is not allowed to abuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses or other technologically harmful materials. The site is hosted by the servers of a third party company.
- Contact details: all the information about Farmavet and contact details are available on the Site in the "Contact" section
- Information/images on the Site in connection with products:
In connection with the Products mentioned on our Website, please note that:
- all products presented on the Site have presented the main features, as they are notified by each manufacturer in the Products prospectus and are not intended to replace the advice of a specialist in the field;
- The images on the Site are informative, having the role of presentation so that the appearance of the Product may actually be different from that in the image on the Site nor does it create a contractual obligation for Farmavet.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. COOKIES POLICY. Links
- Farmavet is not responsible for the content, quality or nature of the sites reached through links on this Site (commercial or advertising links). The responsibility for these sites is entirely the owner of them.
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. COPYRIGHT (COPYRIGHT)
- The entire content of the Site is the property of farmavet.ro including but not limited to images, texts, graphics, symbols, graphics, scripts, programs, formatting, appearance, applications, trademarks and logos and other data and its suppliers and is protected by copyright law and intellectual and industrial property laws. The use without the consent of Farmavet of any of the elements listed above is punishable according to the laws in force. No provision contained in the Site shall be construed as granting, directly or indirectly or in any other way, any license or right to use the content of the Site, the use of the Site being made for personal purposes by the User.
- Farmavet grants the User limited access, for personal gain, to the Site. The User may not download or modify, in any way, the Site, to reproduce in part or in full the Site, to copy, sell/resell or otherwise exploit the Site, for commercial purposes or contrary to The interests of Farmavet.
- Our website offers the possibility to subscribe and unsubscribe to the website newsletter, these newsletters are aimed at submitting to the User commercial communications and information. Subscribing and unsubscribing to the newsletter is free and voluntary, and involves acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Messages sent are not unsolicited and you will always be able to unsubscribe free of charge from the newsletter by following the instructions in the footer of each email. Messages sent will comply with applicable legislation regarding commercial communication.
- The use of the newsletter is made under the same conditions of limitation of liability as regards the content as those applicable to access to the Site, respectively according to these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a reasonable suspicion by Farmavet regarding the User's violation of these Terms and Conditions, Farmavet reserves the right to restrict any User that subscribed to the newsletter.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- Any dispute arising from the object of the Site will be resolved by the competent courts in Romania. The dispute will be governed and resolved according to the laws of Romania.