TARGET SPECIES: Female dog, cats.
INDICATIONS: The product is recommended in the prevention or interruption of heat in female dog and cats, without however affecting future gestations.
1 tablet contains:
Medroxyprogesterone acetate…………………………………5 mg
Do not administer the veterinary medicinal product to prepubescent animals.
The veterinary medicinal product is not recommended in animals in the following situations: prooestrus, oestrus or metoestrus, with a history of genitourinary disorders, abnormal and persistent vaginal discharge, nymphomania or abnormal oestrus periods, false gestation, mammary tumors, animals before their first oestrus, pregnant animals, other detectable abnormalities of the endocrine or reproductive system.
Do not administer to animals diagnosed with hepatitis, diabetes, obesity or epilepsy.
It is not recommended for animals from whom offspring are intended to be obtained.
Unknown. If you notice any serious reactions or other effects not listed in this leaflet, please inform your veterinarian.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
For the interruption of the oestrous cycle:
- Cats weighing between 2.5 and 5 kg body weight: 1 tablet/day, for 8 days.
- Female dog weighing up to 5 kg: 2 tablets/day, for 3 days, and, then, the treatment is continued with a dose reduced by half for another 7 days.
- Female dog weighing over 5 kg: 3 tablets/day, for 3 days, and, then, the treatment is continued with a dose reduced by half for another 7 days.
In order to prevent the appearance of heat:
- Cats weighing between 2.5 and 5 kg body weight: 1/2 tablet, three times a week, for 4 weeks.
- Female dog weighing up to 10 kg: 1/2 tablet/day, for 15 days.
- Female dog weighing between 10 and 20 kg: 1 tablet/day, for 15 days.
- Female dog weighing over 20 kg: 2 tablets/day, for 15 days.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store at temperatures lower than 25°C. Keep away from sunlight. Do not use after the expiration date stated on the bottle.
Boxes x 2 blister packs x 10 tablets.
Boxes x 10 blister packs x 10 tablets.
Not all packaging sizes may be marketed.