TARGET SPECIES: Cattle, sheep, dogs, cats
INDICATIONS: VERMIZOL A 100 is recommended in the treatment of the following endoparasites:
In cattle and sheep:
- Gastrointestinal nematodes: Haemonchus spp., Ostertagia spp., Trichostrongylus spp., Bunostomum spp., Cooperia spp., Nematodirus spp., Chabertia spp., Oesophagostomum spp.
- Pulmonary nematodes: Dictyocaulus spp., Protostrongylus spp., Müllerius spp.
- Cestodes: Moniezia spp.
- Adult trematodes: Fasciola spp., Dicrocoelium spp., Paramphistomum spp.
In dogs and cats:
- Gastrointestinal nematodes: Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma spp., Uncinaria spp., Trichocephalus spp.
- Cestodes: Dipylidium caninum.
1 tablet contains:
Albendazole ……………………….……………….…...... 100 mg
Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose q.s.ad ……….... 425 mg
It shall not be used in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
None reported. If you notice any serious reactions or other effects not stated in this leaflet, please inform your veterinarian.
VERMIZOL A 100 is administered per bone in the following doses:
- Cattle and sheep: 1 tablet/10 kg body weight/day, for 2 days in a row.
- Dogs and cats: 1 tablet/10 kg body weight/day, for 2 days in a row.
In case of re-infestation, seek your veterinarian for advice regarding the frequency of the product administration and the need to repeat the treatment.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROPER ADMINISTRATION:
In order to ensure the administration of a correct dosage, the body weight must be determined as accurately as possible.
Meat and offal: 28 days.
Milk: 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at a temperature below 25ºC.
Keep away from direct light.
Keep away from frost.
Do not use after the expiration date stated on the bottle.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.