TARGET SPECIES: Pigs.
INDICATIONS: The product is indicated in pigs, in the prevention (in the herds where the diagnosis has been confirmed) and treatment of:
- Dysentery caused by Brachyspira hyodisenteriae and the complicated form with Fusobacterium spp., Bacteroides spp. and Clostridium perfingens;
- Spirochetosis of the colon (spirochetic colitis);
- Proliferative enteritis;
- Enzootic pneumonia caused by M. hyopneumoniae and the complicated form with Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp. and Corynebacterium pyogenes;
- Mycoplasmal arthritis caused by Mycoplasma hyosynoviae.
1 g of premix contains:
Chlortetracycline hydrochloride…………………………….100 mg
Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate…………………..…………….33.3 mg
Do not administer to animals with known hypersensitivity to the active substances or any of the excipients.
Use the product cautiously in respect of animals with serious yeanlingney and liver problems.
In rare cases, there may be skin erythematous reactions.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Clortimulin is administered orally, incorporated into the feed, in the following doses:
- Preventive: 1 – 1.5 kg of product/ton of feed, for 5 days;
- Curative: 3.0 – 4.5 kg of product/ton of feed, for 5-7 days.
If the animals do not show an improvement in their health, see the veterinarian for a re-assessment of the diagnosis.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROPER ADMINISTRATION:
The product should be well mixed with the concentrated feed to ensure an even dispersion throughout its mass. Throughout the treatment, only freshly prepared medicated food ought to be administered.
Meat and offal:
- 10 days (for the administration of 3.0 – 4.5 kg of product/ton of feed);
- 1 day (for the administration of 1 – 1.5 kg of product/ton of feed).
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store at temperatures lower than 25°C. Keep away from sunlight and frost. Keep in the original tightly closed packaging. Shelf life after first opening the primary packaging: 3 months. Shelf life after incorporation of the product into the feed: 7 days.
Sacks x 10 kg and 20 kg.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
TARGET SPECIES: Horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, dogs.
INDICATIONS: The product is recommended for horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and dogs